I talk about some aspects of chapter 3.3 Thinking, feeling, willing of my book “Fully Human – Being Fully Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence”.
How we experience thinking, feeling and willing.
Their connection to the upper, middle and lower part of the body and their interrelation with bodily physiology.
Creating balance within myself.
Improve learning processes by including feeling and experience, instead of understand (thinking) and do (willing) without deeply experiencing and connecting with it.
- as the leader in thinking, feeling and willing.
- as the driving force within thinking, which is willing within thinking.
- within thinking has access to the universal “sea” of ideas, of concepts.
- as the one who decides, guides and leads,
- as the one who uses thinking, feeling and willing for bodily action, for social action in teams.
Hier findest du Informationen über mich und meine Angebote…
…hier geht’s zu meinem Buch “Fully Human”: https://alexanderschwedeler.com/fully-human/
…mein neuer Online-Kurs: Teamentwicklung in vier Schritten
…auf meiner Website https://alexanderschwedeler.com/
…auf Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexander-schwedeler
…auf Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074387097432
Downloade jetzt kostenlos mein E-Book über psychologische Sicherheit und Teamentwicklung: https://alexanderschwedeler.com/e-book/